The key is to be sincere and talk from your heart.
Wedding vows are the words you speak, before friends and family, of the commitment you are about to make to each other.
Whether you choose to stay with tradition, choose your own, or combine the two, make them special!
It may help to ask yourselves some questions:
• When did you realize you were in love?
• What is special about your loved one?
• What life goals and dreams do you share?
• What have you learned from each other?
• What qualities make your love unique?
• What qualities will keep your love strong?
• How has your life changed since you fell in love?
• What are you looking forward to together?
• What are some special moments in your relationship?
The answers to these questions will help you to write your own vows that you can use at your wedding as your promise for your future.